No Products in the Cart
The Spirit Fitness XE295 Elliptical is our mid priced traditional elliptical. It has the same features as the XE195 plus two heart rate and user programs, additional console feedback, adjustable pedal angle, and various handgrip positions along with a dual track system. This model is very appealing to someone that values extensive feedback. This unit features a bright blue backlit LCD console, a multitude of program options, wireless heart rate, an anatomical figure that specifies which muscles are minimally and maximally activated, and a 2” Q-Factor (space between feet). The XE295 also works with the SPIRITFIT App!
BLUETOOTH - SPIRIT FIT APP:
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
• 7.5” blue backlit LCD screen
• Dual track system with concave roller wheels for added stability and durability
• 3-postion adjustable foot pedal angle
• Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data.
• Built-In MP3 audio jack & Speakers for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)
• Built-In Cooling Swivel fans
• A heart rate bar graph that makes it easier to maintain your heart rate zone
• Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring ideal when exercising
• Ability to adjust the resistance & incline level without removing your hands from the swing arms
• A muscle activation figure that shows which areas are being targeted
|Power: Plug-In||Frame: Lifetime|
|Stride Length: 20"||Parts: 10 Years|
|Resistance Levels: 20||Labor: 1 Year|
|Max User Weight: 400lbs|
|Unit Weight: 187lbs|
|Floor Space: 22" x 70"L|