No Products in the Cart
Spirit Fitness CT800 Commercial Treadmill
There are several keys areas that define a well designed treadmill. All Spirit Fitness models offer comfortable belts and cushioning systems, convenient storage and adjustments, generous features and programs, and eye catching aesthetics. Select the design elements you desire to create a product that will retain its value for years to come
The CT800 is even stouter than the XT685 (75 lbs. heavier). This model is very appealing to someone that is a walker or a runner. It features a non-folding platform base which is designed to stand up to the rigors of frequent running.
Other design elements include a bright Tri-color LED console, Quick Speed and Incline keys, contact and wireless heart rate, dual drive motor cooling fans, and a maintenance free wax deck system.
• This unit comes equipped with a 4.0 hp continuous duty DC motor with Grade H insulation. There are 2 fans that keep the motor cool to ensure it doesn’t overheat and need replacing prematurely.
• Built-In Cooling Swivel fan
• A bright, Tri-color LED console whose programming is very similar to our other C series consoles
• Quick Speed and Incline keys to save time and make your clients workouts more efficient
• Contact and wireless heart rate options to help keep clients in their safe & effective zone
• Low maintenance, hard wax deck system provides hassle free use for thousands of miles
• A spacious 22” 60”workout area to accommodate tall individuals
• A Habasit® Commercial Belt to lessen the impact of the foot strikes
• Optional TV Bracket
• Optional Medical Handrails
|Programs: Yes||Frame: Lifetime|
|Motor: 4.0HP||Parts: 10 Years|
|Speed: .5 to 12MPH||Labor: 2 Years|
|Incline: 15%||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Frame: Lifetime|
|Unit Weight: 353lbs||Parts: 5 Years|
|Roller Size: 3"||Labor: 2 Years|
|Belt Size: 22"W x 60"L|
|Floor Space: 33"W x 84"L|