TRM 425 Treadmill
Your lifestyle is fitness. And your equipment needs to go the distance. The new Precision™ Series Treadmills are commercial models for your home with the design and features favored by fitness center exercisers and owners. New technology uses your preferences and exercise data to deliver a personalized workout experience that promotes better results and saves you time. The Precision Series is club-proven reliability in a treadmill personalized for your home.
- Shock Absorption Ground Effects® Impact Control System: Patented technology from our commercial treadmills, Ground Effects™ Impact Control provides the perfect amount of cushioning by placing precisely engineered shock absorbers along the front of the deck. At the same time, the rear of the deck is more rigid to give you a stable surface for an easy push off and safe running for all types of exercisers.
- Console High contrast blue-white LCD. Acrylic overlay.
- User IDs 2 User IDs allow you to quickly retrieve the most recent workout and also lets you select the default workout duration and provides the most accurate calories and target heart rate calculations. A great option for households with more than one user, so you each can store your preferences.
- Workouts 1-1 Interval, 1-2 Interval, Weight Loss : Aerobic, Basic HRC, Hill Climb, Cross Country, Random, Manual
- Heart Monitoring Touch Telemetry Chest Strap Transmitter Included; SmartRate: Displays when the exerciser’s heart rate is in the fat burn, cardio or peak target zone
- Running Area 56, 22 inches / 142 X 56 cm
- Motor 3.0 HP continuous duty
- Speed 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8 - 19.3 km/h
- Incline 2% decline - 15% incline
- Max User Weight Tested up to 350 lb / 159 kg
- Warranty Lifetime frame and welds, 10-year parts and wear items, 3-year console, 1-year labor