UBK 835 Upright Bike
The self-powered Precor UBK 835 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated touch heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. One-handed seat adjustment on or off the bike, redesigned saddle for riding comfort and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Console Advanced LED Display
- Workouts 12 programs accessed by 6 keys: Manual, Variety, Cross Country, Random, Custom Resistance, Weight Loss, Interval, 1:1, 1:2 ,1:3, Heart Rate Control, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, Hill Climb, Watts Control
- Heart Monitoring Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions. Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's heart rate chest strap.
- Power Self-Powered
- Design To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post and seat post offset from the crank is key to aide in efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5 inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position.
- Drive System The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- Handlebars New over-molded handlebar design offers the user three comfortable riding positions-upright, cruising, and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The wide width of the handlebars provide stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the wide handlebar is more comfortable on the user's hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright and road-race positions.
- Seat Ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort. Optional universal seat post allows easy installation of different saddle types.
- Pedals For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Resistance Levels 25
- Resistance System 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Max User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Warranty Frame 7 Years, Motor 5 Years, Parts 3 years, Console 3 Years, Labor 1 Year