UBK 615 Upright Bike
Precor UBK 615 Upright Bike. The new, self-powered UBK 615 upright bike features custom-designed handlebars with integrated handheld heart rate for maximum comfort and efficient workout experience. Easy seat adjustment, redesigned saddle for riding comfort, and improved knee over pedal spindle (KOPS) geometry for efficient pedaling mean a smooth, comfortable workout.
- Console Stream-lined LED display
- Workouts 6 programs accessed by 6 workout keys: Manual, Interval, Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss, Variety (Random), Performance (Hill Climb)
- Heart Monitoring Touch, Telemetry
- Power Self-Powered
- Design To achieve proper pedaling biomechanics, the seat post angle and seat post offset from the crank are key to efficient pedaling and reduced shear force on the knee. The seat post angle is 74 degrees with a 5-inch (13 cm) offset from the crank axle. This places the forward knee directly over the ball of the foot (or pedal spindle) when the pedals are in a horizontal position
- Drive System The single stage drive system is designed to yield smooth, quiet operation and a a consistent resistance progression.
- Handlebars New over-molded handlebar design offers the user three comfortable riding positions-upright, cruising, and road. In the road position, the ergonomic-shaped handlebars position the wrists in a natural, neutral position. The wide width of the handlebars provide stability and comfort along the entire forearm. The overall width of the handlebars is similar to indoor cycling bikes, which is narrower than most stationary bikes. This places the user in better ergonomic position with the forearms more directly under the shoulders. In the cruising position, the wide handlebar is more comfortable on the user's hands. Touch heart rate is integrated in the upright and road-race positions.
- Seat Improved, ergonomic saddle design with comfort groove is injection-molded polyurethane with custom density for optimum riding comfort. 10.5 inches (27 cm) width quickly tapers to a narrow nose for improved riding comfort.
- Pedals Over-sized, single-sided pedals with integrated pedal strap comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form. The weighted pedals allow for easy placement of foot on the pedal.
- Resistance Levels 25
- Resistance System 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Max User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Warranty Frame 7 Years, Motor 5 Years, Parts 2 years, Console 3 Years, Labor 1 Year