TRM 731 P30 Advanced Treadmill
The insight driven design of the TRM 731 delivers the same reliability, performance, and efficiency that Precor is known for at a budget-friendly price. Built for high-use on our commercial platform, this treadmill sacrifices nothing in longevity, making it a money-saving valuable investment. Features like the Active Status Light make it easy to maintain for any of your staff and decreases product downtime. At the same time, the TRM 731 delivers a consistent Precor feel and comfort for your exercisers. The 730 Line LED console provides exercisers essential workout metrics for an effective fitness experience.
- Shock Absorption Ground Effects® Impact Control System. New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- Console The 730 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged. Add an optional Entertainment Cap to provide access to a selection of audio channels, including those from wall or ceiling-mounted televisions, or a Personal Viewing System (PVS) to give exercisers a more personal entertainment experience, with total choice and control.
- Workouts Weight Loss: Custom Weight Loss HRC, 1 Aerobic, 2 Aerobic; Heart Rate: Basic HRC, Custom Weight Loss HRC, Weight Loss HRC; Performance: Track, 5K, Gerkin Fitness Test; Variety: Random, 1 Cross Country, 2 Cross Country, 1 Gluteal, 2 Gluteal, 1 Custom, 2 Custom; Interval: 1-1 Interva, 1-2 Interval, 1-3 Interval, Custom Interval; Manual: Manual
- Heart Monitoring Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Running Area Running Surface (L X W) 60 X 22 in / 153 X 56 cm
- Motor IFT-Drive controller works with a high efficiency 4 HP AC motor that delivers improved performance, reliability and efficiency
- Speed 0.5 - 12 mph / 0.8-19.2 km/h
- Incline 0% to 15% incline in 0.5% increments
- Max User Weight 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Warranty Frame: 7 Years, Motor: 5 Years, Parts: 3 Years, Console/Screen: 3 Years, Labor: 1 Year