RBK 835 Recumbent Bike
The Precor RBK 835 recumbent bike features our 830 Line console and a step-through design to appeal to a wide range of exercisers of all ages. The simple seat adjustment allows the user to change the position of the seat with one hand, either on or off the bike. A ventilated air flex seat provides exceptional comfort.
- Console Advanced LED Display
- Workouts 12 programs accessed by 6 keys: Manual, Variety, Cross Country, Random, Custom Resistance, Weight Loss, Interval, 1:1, 1:2 ,1:3, Heart Rate Control, Basic HRC, Performance, Fitness Test, Hill Climb, Watts Control
- Heart Monitoring Touch heart rate sensors conveniently located on the handlebars in both the upright and road positions.Integrated telemetry heart rate reads heart rate from a user's heart rate chest strap.
- Power Self-Powered
- Design Step-through design for easy mounting, ventilated Airflex seat, and dual-sided pedals make the RBK 835 a durable, well design product. Access to under the shroud is easy for your servicers as they do not have to remove pedals or cranks.
- Drive System The two-stage drive system yields a smooth, comfortable, quiet operation with a lower start-up resistance and more consistent resistance progression than single-stage drive systems.
- Handlebars The console handlebars help with entry and exit, while the riding handle bars provide optional hand and arm positioning and heart rate monitoring.
- Seat The air flex seat back features a "floating" suspension system that allows the seat back to move with the user for unsurpassed comfort. The ergonomic curved design and ample ventilation further enhance user comfort. And the polypropylene material is virtually indestructible
- Pedals For double the convenience, dual-sided pedals allow the rider to use the pedals with or without the integrated pedal strap. The extra wide pedal comfortably accommodates feet of all sizes, which allows proper pedaling form with the foot directly over the user's knee.
- Resistance Levels 25
- Resistance System 3-phase generator / eddy current resistance system requires no backup battery in order to efficiently power the bike.
- Max User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Warranty Frame 7 Years, Motor 5 Years, Parts 3 years, Console 3 Years, Labor 1 Year