EFX 835 V2 Converging CrossRamp Elliptical
The Precor EFX® 835 elliptical crosstrainer with Converging CrossRamp® combines reliability with a natural converging stride path to give you the perfect elliptical for your facility. Carrying on in the tradition of Precor reliability and service, the EFX is easy to clean and maintain with a covered ramp and rear drive housing, and Active Status Light - all to improve your ownership experience. For exercisers, the EFX 835 combines the benefits of our patented CrossRamp® technology and moving handlebars for a total-body workout. The adjustable CrossRamp® technology offers ramp inclines from 10 to 35 degrees to target different muscle groups for more workout variety. And, our unique converging stride path allows the exerciser's footpath to converge naturally - just like walking or running. The 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based display that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged.
- Console Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged
- Workouts 6 Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance (1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss
- Heart Monitoring Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap
- Power Self-Powered
- Handlebars Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Resistance Levels 20
- Resistance System Durable, proven 3-phase hybrid generator / eddy current system with new, faster controller provides 20 levels to tailor workouts with consistent, smooth resistance. The 20 resistance levels range from 18 watts (level 1 at 40 SPM) to 720 watts (level 20 at 200 SPM).
- Stride Stride Length at Minimum Incline (inches / cm) 21 inches / 54 cm- Stride Length at Maximum Incline (inches / cm) 25 inches / 63 cm
- Max User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Ramp Converging CrossRamp® Technology. Our patented elliptical path follows a natural running stride with a movement that allows the user’s feet to converge toward the midline of their body. Users can isolate or crosstrain specific lower body muscle groups simply by adjusting the angle of the ramp, making it easy to target different muscle groups, encourage training variance and propel results. Provides 20 different settings (10-35 degree ramp incline) for users to target different muscle groups. Ideal for all age and fitness levels.
- Warranty Frame: 7 Years, Motor: 5 Years, Parts: 3 Year, Console/Screen: 3 Years, Labor: 1 Year