Assault AirRunner Treadmill
The Precor Assault AirRunner is a premier elite fitness running machine that packs an intense workout into a small package. The name says it all - it's like running on air, but with a powerful amount of punch.
About ProductThe Precor Assault AirRunner is a premier elite fitness running machine that packs an intense workout into a small package. The name says it all - it's like running on air, but with a powerful amount of punch.
Dimensions69.9'' Long, 32.8'' Wide, 64'' Tall
- Console LCD with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Heart Monitoring On-board ANT+ Radio
- Running Area User Height Range from 5'0" to 6' 4" / 150 cm to 193 cm
- Motor The Assault AirRunner runs on the exerciser's energy, with no electrical consumption and a low carbon footprint. Your exercisers will be amazed at what a hardcore workout can come from the power of their own two feet. The AirRunner is one of the lightest treadmills of its kind, weighing in at only 280 lb / 127 kg. Its light weight combined with a built-in handle and integrated transport wheels make it easy to quickly reconfigure your workout space.
- Speed Built with a steel frame and handrails, corrosion resistant hardware, and a slatted running surface for superb strength and durability, the Assault AirRunner is built to last. Plus, with no drive motor and no lift motor, the AirRunner requires very little maintenance.
- Max User Weight 350 lb / 158.8 kg
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Parts, Labor
About VendorPrecor's mission is to develop personalized health and fitness experiences that help people live the lives they desire. For over three decades, we've driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. We constantly study and anticipate the needs of the people and organizations we serve, and continually redefine the levels of innovation, quality, and service necessary to deliver the very best fitness experiences - all with the goal of improving the ways people improve themselves. Our equipment is chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world.