AMT 835 Open Stride Black Pearl
The innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 835, complete with the 830 Line console, takes fitness to a whole new feeling with the addition of the Open Stride™
About ProductThe innovative and premium design of the Adaptive Motion Trainer® (AMT®) 835, complete with the 830 Line console, takes fitness to a whole new feeling with the addition of the Open Stride™
Dimensions80'' Long, 35'' Wide, 73'' Tall
- Console Created to complement the entire Experience Series™ line, the 830 Line console features easy-to-use motion controls and an LED-based console that focuses on the essential fitness stats that keep users informed and engaged
- Workouts 6 Programs: Manual, Interval, Variety, Performance (1-2 Interval), Heart Rate (Basic HRC), Weight Loss
- Heart Monitoring Touch Handheld heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease of use by exercisers of all sizes. Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap
- Stride Technology Adaptive Motion with Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adjust their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and change stride length at will from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm), providing an infinite range of stride paths to engage several muscle groups.
- Power Self-Powered
- Handlebars Dual action provides both upper and lower body workout. Arms are engaged with pushing and pulling motion to provide the ultimate in total body engagement.
- Resistance Levels Twenty resistance levels ranging from 20 watts (level 1 at 60 SPM, zero stride length) to 375 watts (level 20 at 120 SPM, max stride length).
- Stride Open Stride™ is a unique feature that allows exercisers to adapt their stride height from 6.8 to 10 inches (17 to 25 cm) and stride length from zero to 36 inches (0 to 91 cm).
- Max User Weight 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Warranty Frame: 7 Years, Motor: 5 Years, Parts: 3 Year, Console/Screen: 3 Years, Labor: 1 Year
About VendorPrecor's mission is to develop personalized health and fitness experiences that help people live the lives they desire. For over three decades, we've driven fitness forward with a passionate focus on ergonomic motion, proven science, and superior engineering. We constantly study and anticipate the needs of the people and organizations we serve, and continually redefine the levels of innovation, quality, and service necessary to deliver the very best fitness experiences - all with the goal of improving the ways people improve themselves. Our equipment is chosen by health clubs, hotels and spas, universities, and individuals all over the world.