No Products in the Cart
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
• A vertical ratcheting, pop pin engaged seat post and micro adjustments of the seat in the fore/aft direction
• Cooling fans are standard on all of our fitness bikes. This may just be the reason you extend your workout by a few minutes.
• A heavy duty 30 lb. flywheel results in more inertia (Revolutions Per Minute & Watt output).
• Our pedals have 2? of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. They are also padded to take stress off of the feet.
• Otional TV brackets lets you easily mount a TV to keep your clients entertained as they work out.
|Power: Self Powered||Frame: Lifetime|
|Programs: Yes||Parts: 10 Years|
|Resistance Levels: 40||Labor: 2 Years|
|Max User Weight: 450lbs||Light Commercial Warranty:|
|Unit Weight: 115lbs||Frame: Lifetime|
|Floor Space: 21"W x 42"L||Parts: 5 Years|
|Labor: 2 Years|